=SAG=clan
=SAG=clan
=SAG=clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=SAG=clan

Forum of hd2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GOKU START TO PLAY . FOLLOW ME

kick I 4 Y when you see them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=SAG=MechanicalEngineer
Admin
=SAG=MechanicalEngineer

kick I 4 Y when you see them  Empty
PostSubject: kick I 4 Y when you see them    kick I 4 Y when you see them  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:22 am

I BANNED I 4 Y MUCH time for coursing but they change ip so kick them when they are in server , no give reason . we dont talk with so much stupid person . they insult much time clan . we no pay server for let them play !!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sagclan.forumattivo.com
=SAG=!ri$h (TEST)

PostSubject: Re: kick I 4 Y when you see them    kick I 4 Y when you see them  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 am

Okay good to know I will kick them on SIGHT

Peace

Tom
Back to top Go down
=SAG=Yannis

=SAG=Yannis

PostSubject: Re: kick I 4 Y when you see them    kick I 4 Y when you see them  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Good answer Tom and mainly right in time.... Well...maybe (just maaaaybe) a bit late....Nothing much, only 2 and a half months. Very Happy Most likely these guys play the game no more... Whats the matter with you Tommy boy? Cant you check on the postings dates? Well, to make it just a bit easier for you...have a look at the upper left of the posting space...and Im certain, doing that, you will not be responding to posted comments several months later, any more... Wink And to make everything clear...all the above in good faith and spirit ...Trust me mate... I'd by no means want to pick on you.. Just a piece of advice from an old dog like me to a nice young fellow like you Smile Smile Take care now and like you say(well !!! type)... Peace------- tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
=SAG=!ri$h (TEST)

PostSubject: Re: kick I 4 Y when you see them    kick I 4 Y when you see them  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Verrrrrrryyyy funny Yannis but remeber I have just less than a month now but sorry for the inconvenience caused lol!

Thanks for the advice

Peace

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kick I 4 Y when you see them    kick I 4 Y when you see them  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kick I 4 Y when you see them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SAG=clan :: banned players-
Jump to: